I am a sales, success, and business development specialist. I have 7 years of experience and I’m especially skilled with building and maintaining relationships, exceeding sales goals, and maintaining an efficient sales stack. I’m seeking to join a company with strong sales leadership, strategy, and vision where I can contribute in a team environment towards the overall company success.
Skilljar; Seattle WA
Sales Development June 2017 - December 2017
Successfully prospected target accounts and created qualified opps with MM & ENT SaaS companies
- Generated $1M+ quality pipeline ($26k ASP) from majority outbound prospecting and execution
- Set meetings with prospects and managed lead engagement through full B-A-N-T discovery
- Applied new strategies to increase team success and prospecting volume
- Supported team of 7 AEs with 1 other SDR to meet or exceed quota each month (Top: 146% NOV17)
- Prospected into existing MM & ENT client base to grow expansion revenue and support AM team
- Executed creative outbound sequences to target specific verticals, titles, and clients of the competition
Freedcamp, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive, Renaissance Rep October 2016 - January 2017
Implemented and managed the full sales cycle from Lead Gen through Customer Success.
- Identified, supported, and on-boarded first Enterprise Client
- Helped define product roadmap through feedback calls with current users
- Encouraged client sponsorship opportunities to bring more features to Freedcamp
- Launched new pricing model to gain competitive edge, convert more leads, and increase ARR
WeVideo, Menlo Park, CA
Account Executive, Sales Development, Customer Success March 2015 - July 2016
Stream-lining follow-up and delivering first touch on all inbound inquiries for our personal, business, and education offerings. Handling CS for Higher Ed and Non profits.
- Achieved 400% revenue to goal in FY15 ($120,000/$30,000)
- Answering inbound e-mails, sales inquires, quote requests, and phone calls
- Owning and closing all Higher Education, Non Profit, and low-volume K-12 deals
- Helping to shape the future of the growing startup by implementing new sales strategies and offerings
- Changed our Non Profit offering to be more competitive in market
- Improved sales stack and strategies to help our team trim sales cycle and raise efficiency
Revel, San Francisco, CA
Sales Development August 2014 - January 2015
Qualifying inbound leads and strategically delegating clients to sales executives.
- Answering incoming emails, live chats, and phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Consistently exceeded daily task goal of 100 tasks (emails or phone calls) per day
- Designing and managing HTML templates through Pardot to send to select prospects
- Calling potential, current, and cold clients to create, reset, and repair relationships
- Curating e-mail campaigns to re-engage lost prospects
- Meeting and exceeding daily task goal
- Innovating new strategies to cut down task time by half
- Recognized in Q3 for my client centric mentality and upholding the ‘Revel Values’.
Apple, Inc. Atlanta, GA
Apple Certified Mobile Technician October 2013 - July 2014
Triage and resolve educational, hardware, and software concerns for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- Consistent positive feedback around customer experiences while also maintaining service goals
- Managing the technician queue to ensure efficient and timely assistance for in-store support
- Repairing relationships with all customers experiencing issues with Apple technology
Apple, Inc., Buford, GA
Sales Specialist January 2011 - October 2013
Consulted and informed a diverse groups of customers on Apple products; B2C and B2B sales.
- Significant contribution to business marketing initiatives, team development, and communication
- Managing and designing custom reports for tracking business performance and sales metrics
- Helped drive lead flow increase of 5.4% from Q1 to Q2 2013
- Developing innovative tools to allow in-store processes to run smoothly and efficiently
- Accountable for weekly newsletter around B2B sales results to all store teams
- Demonstrates leadership skills amongst my peers through mentoring
- Facilitated workshops to provide training and drive adoption for local Businesses
- Completing Apple’s Business Team Training Experience
GrowthX Academy, San Francisco, CA
Sales and Business Development; July 2016 - October 2016
An intensive 12-week program designed to prepare students to be the first sales hire at an early stage company. Topics include: business models, sales methodologies, metrics, and business development.
- Worked with Goodspree and Bohemian Guitars to identify market milestones and messaging for ICPs
- Spent 6 weeks working with Freedcamp to set up sales processes as first sales addition
Georgia State University; J. Mack Robinson College of Business; Atlanta, Ga.
Bachelor of Business Administration; C/O 2014
Overall GPA: 3.2
Focused Studies: Marketing; Economics; Accounting; Finance; Business
Hubspot & SalesForce CRMs
DocuSign & HelloSign
iWork, Google, & Office productivity suites
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Zoominfo, Hunter.io, LeadIQ, & other data tools
Squarespace, Medium, Wordpress, & Quora
Persistent; Action Oriented; Career Ambition; Creativity; Integrity and Trust; Intellectual Horsepower; Interpersonal Savvy; Organizing; Presentation Skills; Problem Solving; Self-Development; Managing Vision and Purpose
Click here to download a PDF of Casey's resume.